1. Data controller
Your personal data are processed by Inštitut pravnih znanosti, raziskave in razvoj na področju prava, Maribor, registered in Maribor, Slovenia, under number 8000999000, the Grant Holder Institution of IGCOORD CA20123 – Intergovernmental coordination form Local to European Governance.
If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at:
Address: Gosposvetska Cesta, 52, 2000- Maribor, Slovenia
Dat Protection Officer: Noémia Bessa Vilela firstname.lastname@example.org
Every visitor of our website, people who use our services, e.g. who subscribe to our newsletter, register for an event, participate in a Call for expression of interest, webinar or workshop in the framework, etc.
3. What information about you do we handle, why do we handle that information, what is the legal basis for those processings and for how long do we retain the information?
We handle the hereunder mentioned personal data that we collect directly from you or via cookies (see cookies policy)
The data processing that we conduct is there because you have consented to it.
4. Use of service providers and transfer to third parties
We do not transfer any of your data collected as mentioned above to any third party for commercial purposes.
5. How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data are handled in full confidentiality. We make all necessary efforts to take technical and organisational measures that might be required so as to ensure the security of your personal data.
6. How long is the information retained for?
Inline with article 7 of the GDPR, your data is retained for the shortest period possible, and not for longer than IGCOORD's impšlementation +2 years.
7. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you:
- right to request from us access to and rectification of your personal data;
- right to request erasure of your data (right to be forgotten) in the cases foreseen by article 17 of the GDPR;
- right to obtain from us restriction of processing where there is contestation about the data processing for a period enabling to solve the issue;
- right to data portability;
- where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent means that we will not make use of your data any longer, including pictures. However, the use made of your data in the past remains valid.
- Your right to object
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data which is based on Article 6(1), (f) of the GDPR (our legitimate purposes) as mentioned above.
To exercise those rights, please send us an email to the contact above.